Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Media Frozen

2002-10-30 12:51:38
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Media Frozen
From: kcerqueira AT team.look DOT ca (Katherine Cerqueira)
Date: Wed, 30 Oct 2002 12:51:38 -0500
Hi,

I should have mentioned that I am running on a Unix platform and I have
checked the media errors file but it's not reporting any errors for the
media. I have not re-used these tapes.

Thanks for your suggestions.  The bperror -U command is quita useful.  It is
telling me that I have Netbackup database data on those tapes so it won't
use them so I am on the right track now.  I am just glad that there is
nothing wrong with the tapes.

Thanks.