Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] RE: Veritas-bu digest, Vol 1 #1682 - 9 msgs

2002-10-29 03:11:00
Subject: [Veritas-bu] RE: Veritas-bu digest, Vol 1 #1682 - 9 msgs
From: louise.bazzard AT dutchtone DOT nl (louise.bazzard AT dutchtone DOT nl)
Date: Tue, 29 Oct 2002 09:11:00 +0100
Hi James,

I used the following command on Netbackup 4.5:

/usr/openv/netbackup/bin/admincmd/bpcllist -L allpolicies > a_file

This gives you all the information on every policy. Which is rather a lot,
be warned!

Afterwards I used cat a_file |grep -v stuff_not_wanted > b_file

This was a little tedious; (I wanted information regarding schedules and
'grep schedules' didn't work), However I know have a clear view of which
clients backup when.

It might be worth noting that we have our catalogue backups running
manually, (too much interference during day time when user backups were
initiated) but if you have selected "after each session of scheduled
backups" selected, Netbackup itself will run when it estimates it has enough
time free to do so.

Met vriendelijke groet / Kind regards,

Louise

Message: 1