Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] unmountable tape help ( solaris8, nb 3.2GA )

2002-10-28 00:25:52
Subject: [Veritas-bu] unmountable tape help ( solaris8, nb 3.2GA )
From: curtis.lists AT backupcentral DOT com (W. Curtis Preston)
Date: Sun, 27 Oct 2002 21:25:52 -0800
You don't have to "throw them in there" to get that to happen.  All you
have to do is NOT put them in gingerly.  It's happened to me a few
times.  This is why I think that library has the stupidest design on the
planet.  (ATL has some other libraries that are much better, but this
one should be scrapped.)