Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Question about skinny protocol

2002-10-25 09:25:38
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Question about skinny protocol
From: browndav AT bronsonhg DOT org (David Brown)
Date: Fri, 25 Oct 2002 09:25:38 -0400
I'm not even sure what exactly I'm asking but figure I'll give it a shot.  Our
Network Engineer approached me this morning asking if our Veritas 4.5
environment is using the Skinny Protocol for the nightly backups.

I tried to do some research on this at the Veritas site but turned up nothing
about it.  Does anyone here have any information on wether or not Veritas uses
skinny protocol during its operations?

Thanks!

David Brown
McKesson Information Solutions