Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] adding a new master server

2002-10-24 15:53:31
Subject: [Veritas-bu] adding a new master server
From: fx AT veritas DOT com (François-Xavier Peretmere [ fx ])
Date: Thu, 24 Oct 2002 21:53:31 +0200

 Not sure I understand - you mean a media server maybe? If yes,
no reason, all you need is a valid license.
 Creating a new master server means you more management as
you'll have two separate backup domain. A media server
can be added in your existing configuration, and give more
flexibility. And btw, you'll need a valid license for this
too ;-)

 Amicalement, fx.

#include <VRTS/std_disclaimer.h>
--
     fx AT Veritas DOT com       | Windows NT crashed.
François-Xavier Peretmere | I am the Blue Screen of Death.