Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Weird behavior - can't open file

2002-10-24 06:59:22
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Weird behavior - can't open file
From: kgiannakeli AT probank DOT gr (Katerina Giannakeli)
Date: Thu, 24 Oct 2002 13:59:22 +0300
Hi all,

We have NetBackup 3.41 on a Win2000 machine

The last few weeks I noticed that the backup started to "miss" a few
things - what I mean is it can't open various files.
First it was a few dlls from system32 , so I didn't actually pay much
attention to this - they are always in use - then again, It never displayed
this warning message till now....

the past week, a few more dlls and exe files were added, and now important
data were displaying the "warning can't open file" message.

Has anyone seen this before? this happened a few days right after we
rebooted the domain server that is being backed up..
does this has to do with anything?

Any thoughts\ideas are highly appreciated!

Regards,
Kat