Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Performance Issue with 39160 LVD

2002-10-23 12:35:28
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Performance Issue with 39160 LVD
From: dcaddell AT intersil DOT com (Caddell, Scott)
Date: Wed, 23 Oct 2002 12:35:28 -0400
Hi Everyone...

We have been having many issues using Fibre Channel to our SDLT tape drives, so
we decided to convert bak to SCSI.  We did this yesterday. Today, our
performance is extremely bad!  The performance has dropped to less than
1mb/sec.  We are using W2K, Adaptec 39160 LVD to SDLT 220 in an ATL P3000.

Does anyone know if there is some settings on the controller that need to be
set or have any other ideas?

thanks in advance!

Scott Caddell
Intersil Corporation