Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Hello - Please remove my name from your email.

2002-10-23 11:11:31
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Hello - Please remove my name from your email.
From: salexander AT thehartford DOT com (Alexander, Stephen J (ETSD, IT))
Date: Wed, 23 Oct 2002 11:11:31 -0400
             Hello

             My name is Stephen Alexander I work at THE HARTFORD. recently I
signed up to receive Emails. I was under the wrong Idea what this bulletin
             board was all about. Please remove my name from receiving
emails. I will browse the board when I need to find info.

             Thanks

immediately by return email and delete this communication and destroy all
copies.