Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] NT remote Admin tool oddity (offtopic)

2002-10-22 04:08:09
Subject: [Veritas-bu] NT remote Admin tool oddity (offtopic)
From: tim AT ngfl.gov DOT uk (Timothy Arnold)
Date: Tue, 22 Oct 2002 09:08:09 +0100
Hi,

Sorry that this is slightly offtopic. I have recently rejoined the list.
I would like to know if possible, the reasons why you decided to upgrade
from 3.4.1 to 4.5?

I am currently trying to decide if it is worth upgrading our
installation from 3.4.1 to 4.5 but I am unsure since the cost is quite
high ( our silly sun maintaniance contract doesn't give us a free
upgrade).

Thanks,

Tim.