Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] NT remote Admin tool oddity

2002-10-22 03:27:02
Subject: [Veritas-bu] NT remote Admin tool oddity
From: Laurence.Moughan AT o2 DOT com (Moughan, Laurence)
Date: Tue, 22 Oct 2002 08:27:02 +0100
Hi All,

Thanks to all the advice on my upgrade to 4.5 from 3.4.1 - went sucessfully
and all my existing policies catalog etc stayed in place !

However today im looking at using the NT admin tool against my Solaris
master server ( as the java gui is very slow - any workaround for this ? )

I have installed the NT admin tool and can see my media, all my volume pools
/ progress screen, i can even browse my logs, and the topology of mny config
etc - but cannot see my defined policies ????

Any ideas ?

Thanks

Laurence

This E-mail is from O2. The E-mail and any files
transmitted with it are confidential and may also be privileged and intended
Any unauthorised direct or indirect dissemination, distribution or copying
of this message and any attachments is strictly prohibited. If you have
received the E-mail in error please notify postmaster AT O2 DOT com or
                  telephone ++ 353 1 6095000.