Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] notify scripts?

2002-10-21 22:54:44
Subject: [Veritas-bu] notify scripts?
From: Karl.Rossing AT Federated DOT CA (Karl.Rossing AT Federated DOT CA)
Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2002 21:54:44 -0500
--=_alternative 0010196186256C5A_=

Hrm was this fixed under 4.5?

veritas-bu-admin AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu wrote on 10/21/2002 08:59:59 PM:

> I'm running a multistreamed backup of a unix server here, and would
> like to have
> a script run once before any stream starts, and another script that runs
once
> after the last stream has finished. Both scripts should run on the
client.

> bpstart_notify and bpend_notify run before and after every stream, which
is
> going to make things a little awkward... :-)
>
> Does anyone know of a straight forward way to do this?
>
> Thanks,
>    T.

--=_alternative 0010196186256C5A_=

10/21/2002
08:59:59 PM:<br>
&gt; I'm running a multistreamed backup of a unix server here, and would
&gt; like to have <br>
&gt; a script run once before any stream starts, and another script that
runs once <br>
&gt; after the last stream has finished. Both scripts should run on the
client.<br>
&gt; <br>
&gt; bpstart_notify and bpend_notify run before and after every stream,
which is <br>
&gt; going to make things a little awkward... :-)<br>
&gt; <br>
&gt; Does anyone know of a straight forward way to do this?<br>
&gt; <br>
&gt; Thanks,<br>
&gt; &nbsp; &nbsp;T.<br>
&gt; <br>
&gt; <br>
&gt; Veritas-bu maillist &nbsp;- &nbsp;Veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT
edu<br>
&gt; http://mailman.eng.auburn.edu/mailman/listinfo/veritas-bu<br>
&gt; <br>
</tt></font>