Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Reference Material for using the NB CLI

2002-10-21 15:55:30
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Reference Material for using the NB CLI
From: benr AT cuddletech DOT com (Ben Rockwood)
Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2002 12:55:30 -0700 (PDT)
Does anyone know of a site where I can find documents on using
the NB CLI?  The GUI is nice, but there are times when it can't
be used (dialed in over a modem during a crisis, for instance).
However the supplied docs don't cover it, and I can't find much
on the Veritas Support site.  The few people I have met that do
know the CLI generally learned it in a Veritas training course.
Any pointers?

benr.

--
//Ben Rockwood - UNIX Systems Admin