Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] L700 question

2002-10-21 13:46:04
Subject: [Veritas-bu] L700 question
From: dfdwyer AT tecoenergy DOT com (Dennis Dwyer)
Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2002 13:46:04 -0400
Can't speak to the eject question but for remote admin tools I know STK has a
piece of software that runs within the library called Horizon that allows you
to look in on the library and move tapes around via web interface. You might
check into that.

Dennis F. Dwyer
Manager, Systems Software
Tampa Electric Company

(813) 225-5181  - Voice
(813) 275-3599  - FAX

Visit our corporate website at www.tecoenergy.com

Quote: "Time is not a test of the truth"
Translation: Just because you've always done it that way, doesn't make it right

>>> "Donaldson, Mark" <Mark.Donaldson AT experianems DOT com> 10/21/2002
>>> 1:03:53 PM >>>
By the way, firmware version 2.36.