Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] L700 question

2002-10-21 12:47:24
Subject: [Veritas-bu] L700 question
From: Mark.Donaldson AT experianems DOT com (Donaldson, Mark)
Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2002 10:47:24 -0600

------_=_NextPart_001_01C27921.887277C0

We've got a new L700E and I've noticed that if I eject tapes from NB, then
look at the front panel, those tape numbers do not show up on the LCD front
panel's mailslot display.

If I query the L700's mailslot contents via tldtest, then I get back correct
information.

Anybody else get this behavior?

Also, are there any remote admin tools for this library?

-M

------_=_NextPart_001_01C27921.887277C0

<HTML>
<HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
5.5.2653.12">
<TITLE>L700 question</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2>We've got a new L700E and I've noticed that if I =
eject tapes from NB, then look at the front panel, those tape numbers =
do not show up on the LCD front panel's mailslot display.</FONT></P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2>If I query the L700's mailslot contents via tldtest, =
then I get back correct information.</FONT>
</P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2>Anybody else get this behavior?</FONT>
</P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2>Also, are there any remote admin tools for this =
library?</FONT>
</P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2>-M</FONT>
</P>