Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Bad Media

2002-10-19 00:39:19
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Bad Media
From: BM128506 AT exchange.DAYTONOH.NCR DOT com (Martin, Barbara)
Date: Sat, 19 Oct 2002 00:39:19 -0400
How do I set up the MEDIA_ERROR_THRESHOLD on a Windows2000 Media Server?
Will this work if I create a text file under "install path"\NetBackup?  Or
is there another procedure?

Barb Martin
Voice:          (937)445-3674
VoicePlus:      622-3674
FAX:            (937)445-3398
mailto:bm128506 AT exchange.DaytonOH.NCR DOT COM