Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Status Code 50

2002-10-18 11:54:48
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Status Code 50
From: BM128506 AT exchange.DAYTONOH.NCR DOT com (Martin, Barbara)
Date: Fri, 18 Oct 2002 11:54:48 -0400
Got this off the Web site.  We saw the same problem.  Technote: 250781

Symptom:

Activity monitor shows <Status 50> for Catalog Backups using NetBackup 4.5,
when all other process logs indicate no problems with the catalog backup.

Exact Error Message:

<Status 50>: client process aborted

Solution:

This is a known issue and will be fixed in an upcoming Maintenance Pack.

Barb Martin
Voice:          (937)445-3674
VoicePlus:      622-3674
FAX:            (937)445-3398
mailto:bm128506 AT exchange.DaytonOH.NCR DOT COM