Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] user based change logging??

2002-10-17 09:18:37
Subject: [Veritas-bu] user based change logging??
From: ray AT verio DOT net (Ray)
Date: Thu, 17 Oct 2002 13:18:37 +0000
[Running NetBackup Datacenter 4.5 patch lvl 1 on Solaris 2.6]

It occurs to me that when using the remote admin tools with rights
defined in auth.conf (since rights are based on user ids) that
there might be a way to log who made what changes and when.

Does anyone know if this is logged and what directories I might need to
create or setting need to be set to enable it?

--
Raymond P Chudzinski
NTT/VERIO Unix Support Engineer