Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Tape Writing Speeds

2002-10-16 12:04:19
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Tape Writing Speeds
From: ron AT linux DOT ca (Ron Lyman)
Date: Wed, 16 Oct 2002 12:04:19 -0400 (EDT)
On Wed, 16 Oct 2002 andrew.baird AT dutchtone DOT nl wrote:

> Can someone give me some tips on how to see amount of data writing to
> tape (like the kilobytes written) column in the Datacenter GUI.

I have a completely different environment, so this may not be useful... on
Win2K BusinesServer GUI, in the Activity Monitor GUI, select View | Column
| Layout ... and select the columns of interest.  Alternatively, looking
at the job's detailed status will show elapsed time and kB written.

I have no experience pulling this info from a CLI.

HTH,
Ron Lyman
Network Support
Moen Incorporated