Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] No error just does not write to the tape

2002-10-14 13:13:59
Subject: [Veritas-bu] No error just does not write to the tape
From: denis AT kapusta DOT com (Denis Petrov)
Date: Mon, 14 Oct 2002 10:13:59 -0700
Hello
I am having an issue with one w2k client.  Master Server (sol 8) is able to
connect to the client but nothing gets written to the tape. I do not get any
error code, I let backup job sit for  1 hour hoping to get an error code,
but I got nothing.... At this point I have no Idea what this may be.
Does anybody have any idea what I should be looking at?

Denis