Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] multiple media servers for the first time...

2002-10-14 11:48:37
Subject: [Veritas-bu] multiple media servers for the first time...
From: Mark.Donaldson AT experianems DOT com (Donaldson, Mark)
Date: Mon, 14 Oct 2002 09:48:37 -0600

------_=_NextPart_001_01C27399.2944F210

I'm converting a lot of my scripts from my current environment, a single
master/media server, to a new environment with one master/media & three more
SSO media servers.

Anybody have advice?  Any commands that'll have to be specially
paid-attention-to where multiple media servers will bite my butt?  Right now
I'm scanning man pages for options where media server an option (like
vmoprcmd) and using that as my cue that alterations are necessary.

-M

------_=_NextPart_001_01C27399.2944F210

<HTML>
<HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
5.5.2653.12">
<TITLE>multiple media servers for the first time...</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2>I'm converting a lot of my scripts from my current =
environment, a single master/media server, to a new environment with =
one master/media &amp; three more SSO media servers.&nbsp; </FONT></P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2>Anybody have advice?&nbsp; Any commands that'll have =
to be specially paid-attention-to where multiple media servers will =
bite my butt?&nbsp; Right now I'm scanning man pages for options where =
media server an option (like vmoprcmd) and using that as my cue that =
alterations are necessary.</FONT></P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2>-M</FONT>
</P>

</BODY>