Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Restore level

2002-10-10 21:28:01
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Restore level
From: robert AT softsource.com DOT sg (Robert Loh)
Date: Fri, 11 Oct 2002 09:28:01 +0800

------_=_NextPart_001_01C270C5.725AD4BE

Hi All,

For Netbackup restoration, when click on folder its shown two level down,
I meant if we click on the "+" sign it go down to two level. That might
causing
problem if I have a lot of subfolders.

My question is how to change the level to only 1 that meat only go down to
1 subfolder ?

Cheers...
Robert

------_=_NextPart_001_01C270C5.725AD4BE

<HTML>
<HEAD>
<META NAME="Generator" CONTENT="MS Exchange Server version 5.5.2650.12">
<TITLE>Restore level</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>

<P><FONT SIZE=2>Hi All,</FONT>
</P>

<P><FONT SIZE=2>For Netbackup restoration, when click on folder its shown two
level down,</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=2>I meant if we click on the &quot;+&quot; sign it go down to
two level. That might causing</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=2>problem if I have a lot of subfolders.</FONT>
</P>

<P><FONT SIZE=2>My question is how to change the level to only 1 that meat only
go down to</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=2>1 subfolder ?</FONT>
</P>

<P><FONT SIZE=2>Cheers...</FONT>