Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] NetBackup MS Exchange agent version

2002-10-09 17:19:15
Subject: [Veritas-bu] NetBackup MS Exchange agent version
From: ewiland AT nte DOT com (Eric Wiland)
Date: Wed, 9 Oct 2002 16:19:15 -0500
Hi All,

I'm just starting to tackle backing up our MS Exchange servers.  I installed
the NB 3.4 Exchange Agent on the client (@ patchset 3.4.1_3) along with the
NB 3.4.1_4 patchset (lastest NT server/client/agent) and noticed in the
client application under Help->About NetBackup...->More Info that the
version for "NetBackup for Microsoft Exchange Server" is saying 3.4GA. Is
this correct? I reapplied the patch and the version is still saying 3.4GA.
I don't know if the patch took or not. Could someone check their MS Exchange
client and let me know what version they're showing?

Thanks a million,

Eric Wiland
Systems Administrator
NTE, Inc.