Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] interface problem

2002-10-09 13:29:50
Subject: [Veritas-bu] interface problem
From: javier.graf AT usa DOT net (jago)
Date: Wed, 09 Oct 2002 10:29:50 -0700
Hi,

A question;

Enviroment:

Master: HP Unix box 11.11, NBU 4.5, 5 interfaces
Media: HP Unix box 11.11, NBU 4.5, 5 interfaces
Client: HP Unix box 11.11, NBU 4.5, 5 interfaces

I can see my client from master server over 2 LAN interfaces, but from my
media server I can see the same client over another 2 LAN interfaces (not
the
same used for comm. between master/client)

What can I do to choice one of the interfaces to send data between client
and
media server without changing the host table?

TIA

Javier