Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] NBU 4.5 (patch1) - W2K Advnace Server

2002-10-09 06:15:45
Subject: [Veritas-bu] NBU 4.5 (patch1) - W2K Advnace Server
From: andy.skates AT btopenworld DOT com (andy.skates AT btopenworld DOT com)
Date: Wed, 9 Oct 2002 11:15:45 +0100 (BST)
My original problem, was with backing up in an ACTIVE/ACTIVE configuration.

Each node had 2 LAN connections.
One for the Public LAN
One for the MSCS heartbeat.

By putting the public LAN card in the
REQUIRED NETWORK INTERFACE field,
I sorted out my throughput issues.

I will shortly be setting up NBU onto an
ACTIVE/PASSIVE cluster, but I think the same
thing will be required.

Andy Skates