Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Lotus Notes File List Question

2002-10-09 03:33:30
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Lotus Notes File List Question
From: javier.graf AT usa DOT net (jago)
Date: Wed, 09 Oct 2002 00:33:30 -0700
Hi Eric,

First be sure that your for your system the notes path is known:

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE] SOFTWARE\Lotus\Domino\Path
if not you can create the following entry in your registry:

Key: [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE]
SOFTWARE\VERITAS\NetBackup\CurrentVersion\Config
Value: LOTUS_NOTES_PATH
Value Data: D:\Lotus\Domino

and

Key: [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE]
SOFTWARE\VERITAS\NetBackup\CurrentVersion\Config
Value: LOTUS_NOTES_INI
Value Data: D:\Lotus\domino\notes.ini
for your ini file.

Then in your file list directive, you can use one of the following;

ALL_LOTUS_DATABASES
or / +
BACKUP_TRANSACTION_LOGS
or
NOTES_INI_PATH= (only if you are using püartitioned servers)

By the way is 3.4 or 4.5?

Sincerely Yours

DATASEC

Javier González