Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Running NetBackup v4.5 on Clients

2002-10-08 18:22:59
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Running NetBackup v4.5 on Clients
From: randy.k.zimmer AT monsanto DOT com (ZIMMER, RANDY K [AG/1000])
Date: Tue, 8 Oct 2002 17:22:59 -0500
I recently installed Netbackup v4.5 on our master server server but have
held off on updating the clients from v3.4 to v4.5.  I thought I saw some
notes flying around saying NOT to upgrade the clients because of problems.
Can you tell what the problems there were, if any, and has anybody done the
upgrade to the clients and not had problems.  Any help would be greatly
appreciated.

Randy Zimmer
Unix Technical Services
Ofc:     (314)694-3109