Veritas-bu

Fwd: FW: [Veritas-bu] Storage unit questions (NB 3.4)

2002-10-08 15:40:24
Subject: Fwd: FW: [Veritas-bu] Storage unit questions (NB 3.4)
From: vbperry AT hotmail DOT com (Perry Brown)
Date: Tue, 08 Oct 2002 19:40:24 +0000
Do you use Vault there? Something we did at our site was set up one STU for
backups and another for vaulting. We did this because:

a: we need to be able to run some backups during the day.
b: it allows us to vault more as well as catch up on missed dups.

Perhaps the previous person added the STU but had not set it for only
vaulting.

perry