Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] bpimagelist (strange issue)

2002-10-08 10:29:54
Subject: [Veritas-bu] bpimagelist (strange issue)
From: CJManders AT lbl DOT gov (Christopher Manders)
Date: Tue, 08 Oct 2002 07:29:54 -0700
Hi,

To my knowledge most of the commands by default choose the last 24 hour
period. That would make sense as you put 72 hours and got data back. So,
within the last 24 hours there have not been any backups, I'd say.

You can use: bperror -U -client apollo [-all | -problems]     to see
what has been going on within the last 24 hours.

I hope that helps.

Cheers!

Chris