Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Please indicate NBU version (and platform?) in Subject

2002-10-02 09:05:41
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Please indicate NBU version (and platform?) in Subject
From: Will.Enestvedt AT jwu DOT edu (William Enestvedt)
Date: Wed, 2 Oct 2002 09:05:41 -0400
Good morning;
   I would like to ask everyone to indicate the version of NetBackup they're
posting a question or answer about in the Subject line of their email message,
such as "Buffer settings [Win2k, 3.4]" or something similar.
   This is just to help make it easier for all of us to tell whether the
question is one that we might have some experience with, or interest in.
   Thanks.
-wde
--
Will Enestvedt