Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Calandar based scheduling????

2002-10-02 06:09:37
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Calandar based scheduling????
From: Shahar.Shaynis AT ecitele DOT com (Shahar.Shaynis AT ecitele DOT com)
Date: Wed, 2 Oct 2002 13:09:37 +0300
Hey!

You might want to check if the window you opened is crossing the midnight
limit.
If it does... it considers 00:01 a new day and starts a new backup.

Hope it helps a bit..

Shahar.

                      "Patrick Whelan"

                      <consultant0610 AT hotmail DOT com>         To:
veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu

                      Sent by:                             cc:

                      veritas-bu-admin AT mailman DOT eng         Subject:
[Veritas-bu] Calandar based scheduling????
                      .auburn.edu

                      02/10/2002 12:46

I thought I understood how to set up the window for calandar based
scheduling, but after last night I'm not sure. I set the calandar to the
last Sat. of the month, then set a window for each day, and the LastDay
schedule ran last night, which was not the last Sat. of the month. Any
suggestions? Keep them clean please :)