Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Poor Backup Performance

2002-10-02 04:13:55
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Poor Backup Performance
From: Simon.WEAVER AT astrium-space DOT com (WEAVER, Simon)
Date: Wed, 2 Oct 2002 09:13:55 +0100
Pat
Are you using Compaq HBA cards at all? Its weird because I am not totally
convinced it's a hardware issue, but starting to wonder if:

(A) NT is screwed
(B) Driver issue with the Hardware on board this Server
(C) Netbackup mis-configuration.

Hopefully we can all work together, and see if we can resolve this issue

Thanks

Simon Weaver
NT Domain Administrator
Ext. 5544