Veritas-bu

Sv: [Veritas-bu] OTM - HELP!! NBU4.5

2002-10-01 14:22:29
Subject: Sv: [Veritas-bu] OTM - HELP!! NBU4.5
From: ida3248b AT post.cybercity DOT dk (Michael Graff Andersen)
Date: Tue, 1 Oct 2002 20:22:29 +0200
Hi Patrick

If NBU 4.5 is like 3.4.1, the 0x0001005 error means that you OTM-file is to
small.

I have had success with changing

OTM_cache_init_size and OTM_cache_max_size in the registry database. (0 is a
good start makes OTM about 10% of data on disk)
If you have a lot of disks then also set OTM_current yo YES, this makes a cache
file per drive.

If you want see what goes on with the OTM, then set OTM_logging to 3 and make
the bpbkar directory under Netbackup\logs

all this is under HKLM\SOFTWARE\VERITAS\NetBackup\CurrentVersion\config

Restart the Netbackup after changes.

Regards
Michael
NBUSCRIPTS