Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] OTM - HELP!! NBU4.5

2002-10-01 10:47:55
Subject: [Veritas-bu] OTM - HELP!! NBU4.5
From: consultant0610 AT hotmail DOT com (Patrick Whelan)
Date: Tue, 01 Oct 2002 16:47:55 +0200
I find my self needing more info on OTM. This is an all windows/nt shop
running NBU 4.5. I have two problems with OTM. One, is that it dies with an
unknow error, fortunately I have it it set to continue and most everything
gets backed up. The second problem is getting error code 1 even though OTM
is running and not dieing. It does give errors that it can't access a file
because some other process is using it.

This is the first error mentioned above:
WRN - OTM Error:0xe0001005 (WIN32 -536866811: Unknown error)

This is the second error (yes I know it's in German):
WRN - can't open file: C:\WINNT\system32\Perflib_Perfdata_314.dat (WIN32 32:
Der Prozess kann nicht auf die Datei zugreifen, da sie von einem anderen
Prozess verwendet wird. )

Roughly translated by translate.ru:
(WIN32 32: The process cannot access the file, because it is being accessed
by another process.)

BTW, is there a way to cut and paste from the Admin Gui? I had to go to the
errorlog files to get the above messages.

Any help would more than greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Patrick Whelan