Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] SQL Server Configuration Help!

2002-09-27 09:26:37
Subject: [Veritas-bu] SQL Server Configuration Help!
From: bbriscoe AT visteon DOT com (Briscoe, Brian (B.))
Date: Fri, 27 Sep 2002 09:26:37 -0400
Patrick,

We had similar issues.

Make sure you have the log directories set up, all the normal ones and
DBBACKUP and DBCLIENT.

When we solved our problems it became apparent in the DBCLIENT log file that
the SQL agent could not talk to our master server, but the normal netbackup
client could. Adding entries to the Domain Suffix Search Order in Network
properties solved our problem.

Also, see
http://news.support.veritas.com/dnewsweb.exe?cmd=article&group=veritas.netba
ckup.datacenter.english&item=2161&utag=