Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Choice of platform for Master Server

2002-09-25 15:02:58
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Choice of platform for Master Server
From: Harry.Schaefer AT turner DOT com (Schaefer, Harry)
Date: Wed, 25 Sep 2002 15:02:58 -0400

------_=_NextPart_001_01C264C5.BAAC9966

Our storage group is equal parts NT/unix admins, and we chose to go with a Sun
based enterprise. We chose a 280r for the master server and a V880 for the
media server, mainly due to the fibre attached STK9840b drives. I love the new
sunfire series for ease of maintenence and processor power...

Harry S.
Atlanta