Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Auto Ejecting from an STK9310 using ACSLS

2002-09-24 09:18:48
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Auto Ejecting from an STK9310 using ACSLS
From: david AT datastaff DOT com (David A. Chapa)
Date: Tue, 24 Sep 2002 09:18:48 -0400
Kelli:

The only way you can do it with ACSLS today is to either write an app that
talks to their API, or from a script on the NBU server use rsh.

Well, there's a third way too as I think about it...not my most favorite
because it does take a tad bit longer in my opinion.

vmchange -res -m $id -mt $DENSITY -rt none -e -sec 1

*If you do not put the -sec 1 in there it will wait for a return, since you are
doing it from a script it will not get a return but reach its timeout (I think
30 seconds or more).

David Chapa

Quoting Kellibtaylor AT aol DOT com: