Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] S.S.O with SDLT

2002-09-17 14:41:35
Subject: [Veritas-bu] S.S.O with SDLT
From: robert_johannes AT udlp DOT com (Robert Johannes)
Date: Tue, 17 Sep 2002 13:41:35 -0500
Folks,
I've two servers I would like to enable SSO on.  I've the licenses
installed;  I've tried enabling SSO before, and ran into problems
because it seemed that if one server was using a drive, the other SSO
server did not seem aware that a drive was already being used, and so it
would down that particular drive that was being used by the other
server; I know it sounds like a scsi reserve_release issue, but I was
convinced that I had that setup corretly.

Can someone send me what their working st.conf file looks like, if you
are using SSO and SDLT drives over fiber-bridges?  Also, what other
quirks do I need to look at to make sure SSO can work, both on the
server and media server ends?

thanks
robert