Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Restore NT box to Unix box (Sort of Urgent)

2002-09-09 12:10:53
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Restore NT box to Unix box (Sort of Urgent)
From: SGrieve AT templeinland DOT com (Grieve, Shane (TIFPC))
Date: Mon, 9 Sep 2002 11:10:53 -0500
Our NT group lost a major file and print server last night they are still
unable to recover the system due to hardware issues. We began restoring the
files to a Unix box with the intent of using samba as a work around. The
files seem to have some sort of header attached this doesn't look like the
ctrl M's but some other sort of header. Anyone have any Ideas??

Thanks in Advance for the help

Shane Grieve
Unix Systems Administrator, Server Services
Temple Inland Forest Products
Sgrieve AT templeinland DOT com