Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Datacenter / BusinessServer edition

2002-09-04 18:13:03
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Datacenter / BusinessServer edition
From: pravin_nbu AT yahoo DOT com (pravin kumar)
Date: Wed, 4 Sep 2002 15:13:03 -0700 (PDT)
--0-1719814094-1031177583=:25531

What is the best way to find out what Netbackup software is installed in my
enviornment ? ( Datacenter edition or business Server edition)

What is the basic difference between these 2 editions ?

--0-1719814094-1031177583=:25531

<P>What is the best way to find out what Netbackup software is installed in my
enviornment ? ( Datacenter edition or business Server edition)</P>
<P>What is the basic difference between these 2 editions ?</P>
<P>&nbsp;</P>
<a
href="http://rd.yahoo.com/finance/mailsig/new/*http://finance.yahoo.com";>Yahoo!
Finance</a> - Get real-time stock quotes
--0-1719814094-1031177583=:25531--