Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] scheduled backups do not start

2002-09-04 04:40:20
Subject: [Veritas-bu] scheduled backups do not start
From: Andreas.Hohmann AT diwega DOT ch (Andreas Hohmann)
Date: Wed, 4 Sep 2002 10:40:20 +0200
Hello all

At a customer site we faced the same problem for the second time within one
month.

A scheduled backup of an ndmp-policy suddenly does not start anymore. The
schedule is calendar based with a daily window of 2 hours. The backups were
never run manually.

However when I copy the policy to a new one the schedule starts the backups
without any problems.

Are there any known issues with the scheduler and/or calendar based scheduling?

Environment is BusinesServer 4.5 on W2K, Procom NetForce with NDMP v.2

Thanks & regards

Andreas Hohmann

Diwega GmbH
Birmensdorferstr. 24