Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Installing Netbackup client to remote systems !

2002-08-30 14:35:38
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Installing Netbackup client to remote systems !
From: karunanidhis AT hotmail DOT com (Karunanidhi Subramanian)
Date: Fri, 30 Aug 2002 11:35:38 -0700
Hi Folks !
When I try to install Netbackup client on remote systems, the install
program does not want to see the servers in some of the domains. When I
double click the domain, it just comes up with "No servers found". For some
of the domains I can see and install Veritas.

I can see all the servers in my Network neighborhood and access em without
giving a user name and password. Our trust relationship between domains are
not a problem.

Any idea ?

Thanks,
- Karun