Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] SSO limits on media use.

2002-08-27 21:21:15
Subject: [Veritas-bu] SSO limits on media use.
From: ddunham AT taos DOT com (Darren Dunham)
Date: Tue, 27 Aug 2002 18:21:15 -0700 (PDT)

> While I'll start on doing that anyway, is there an alternative way to
> query only a specific mediaDB?

Feh.  I hate having to follow up to myself.  Sorry for the noise.  The
-h option for bpmedialist restricts to querying a specific mediaDB.

Unfortunately every single time I looked at that option in the man page,
my brain was reading "client" rather than "media server".  I didn't
realize it was the option I needed.

This works perfectly for me now.  Thanks.

Unix System Administrator                    Taos - The SysAdmin Company