Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Compaq SSL2020 AIT libraries

2002-08-21 11:56:05
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Compaq SSL2020 AIT libraries
From: eyam AT hotmail DOT com (Eliza Yam)
Date: Wed, 21 Aug 2002 15:56:05 +0000
We bought 4 of those about 1.5 years ago when it first came out.  We went
through hell - BIOS upgrades, sensors and drives replacements.  Basically
all our libraries now have new internal parts.  After we've done it, they
have not had any problem since.  I guess the product was not well engineered
when it first came out but it has been improved.  I have no problem
recommending it. As far as configuration with NBU W2K, it is a piece of
cake.