Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] How to disable the start of new jobs

2002-08-21 11:51:00
Subject: [Veritas-bu] How to disable the start of new jobs
From: david AT datastaff DOT com (David A. Chapa)
Date: Wed, 21 Aug 2002 10:51:00 -0500
Well bprd is the traffic cop, its responsible for waking up bpsched.  What I
do in some of my scripts is to terminate the bprd process

/usr/openv/netbackup/bin/admincmd/bprdreq -terminate

and when you want it to restart again go ahead and use

/usr/openv/netbackup/bin/initbprd

to start it up again.

Hope that helps,

David