Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] W2K vs UNIX

2002-08-20 10:08:42
Subject: [Veritas-bu] W2K vs UNIX
From: dcaddell AT intersil DOT com (Caddell, Scott)
Date: Tue, 20 Aug 2002 10:08:42 -0400
Thanks to all that have responded.

One other thing...is anyone using Flashbackup and having great success
with it?  WE have some Sun boxes that have on the average 6Million tiny
files and they currently take forever to backup.  One of the big selling
points for running a Unix master is the ability to use Flashbackup.

Thanks again...

Scott
Intersil Corporation