Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] LTO-Ultrium drives goes down after a backup..

2002-08-17 11:34:59
Subject: [Veritas-bu] LTO-Ultrium drives goes down after a backup..
From: jeffrey.menil AT stme.com DOT sa (jeffrey menil)
Date: Sat, 17 Aug 2002 18:34:59 +0300
Just an update regarding this topic.
After reconfiguring my SSO setup and the Brocade switch, the problem is
still there. So, I downloaded the LTO tape driver Atape.7.1.5.0.bin
from the IBM site, and apply it to all my media servers. This solved
the problem.
Thanks a lot for all your response, your suggestions helped me in
solving the problem.

Jeffrey