Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Hyperion Software and 41 errors

2002-08-15 12:53:02
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Hyperion Software and 41 errors
From: GreenbergKA AT aetna DOT com (Greenberg, Katherine A)
Date: Thu, 15 Aug 2002 12:53:02 -0400
Hey all,

I have 2 systems that keep getting 41 errors when backing up an
/opt/hyperion filesystem. I'm not familiar with Hyperion, but the rest of
the filesystems on the box back up fine. I'm trying to figure out if I need
to either do something specific with this Hyperion stuff (shut it down or
something) or add a CLIENT_CONNECT_TIMEOUT value or ???

Any help/thoughts would be greatly appreciated.

~Kate

Katherine Greenberg
Systems Engineer
Mid-Range Storage Management
Aetna, Inc.
bensonka AT aetna DOT com
860.636.6724

This e-mail, including attachments, is intended for the exclusive use of the
person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential or
privileged information.  If the reader of this e-mail is not the intended
recipient or his or her authorized agent, the reader is hereby notified that
any dissemination, distribution or copying of this e-mail is prohibited.  If
you think that you have received this e-mail in error, please advise the
sender by reply e-mail of the error and then delete this e-mail immediately.
Thank you.  Aetna Inc.