Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Question on reporting

2002-08-09 14:12:59
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Question on reporting
From: GRABBEB AT dominos DOT com (Bob Grabbe)
Date: Fri, 09 Aug 2002 14:12:59 -0400
I'm looking for a script that would run on a Solaris 8 master server to
extract a list of files that were not backed up. I.E., if you get a
status of 1 on a backup, some way of running through all the backups
within a specified period (24 hours) and getting all the warnings
instead of having to look at each individual backup to see what files
were missed.
I seem to remember having seen this posted some time in the last few
months, but can't find it in my old emails.
Thanks

Bob Grabbe
Dominos Pizza LLC
734-930-3703