Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] catalogue backup; one time to disk

2002-08-08 11:52:31
Subject: [Veritas-bu] catalogue backup; one time to disk
From: jlkennedy AT amcc DOT com (Jeff Kennedy)
Date: Thu, 08 Aug 2002 08:52:31 -0700
Is there a way to manually run a catalogue backup with a different
destination?

Currently my catalogues got to DLT7k drives; I want to do a onetime
backup to disk in order to upgrade my master server's OS.  I will do it
to tape as well, but I have a disk array that I want to backup it up to
for faster recovery.

Normally I run 'bpsyncinfo -doBackup' for a manual catalogue backup.
Are there hiddne options to tell it to use something other than the
assigned media?

Thanks.
--
Jeff Kennedy