Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] NB 4.5 Administration Console

2002-08-07 13:03:59
Subject: [Veritas-bu] NB 4.5 Administration Console
From: dcaparas AT borland DOT com (Dennis Caparas)
Date: Wed, 07 Aug 2002 10:03:59 -0700
Hi admins,

Master Server running Solaris 6 and Netbackup 4.5 .
I installed the Administration Console in my desktop running Windows
2000 and made changes in the master server to allow mu desktop to run
the NB admin console.
It started really good but I was surprised to find out that I can't do
restore from this console. I tried to run the console (jnbSA) from a Sun
machine and everything's working fine.
I wonder if the NB admin console I installed in my PC can't do
everything the console  from the sun machine does????

Thanks in advance!
Dennis